Monday, March 17, 2014

FOURTH ANNUAL BLUE WILLOW LAVENDER FARM FESTIVAL

 I'm thrilled that my painting was chosen to advertise 
   the Blue Willow Lavender Festival this year.  
I'll be painting under my tent and will have posters, 
prints and originals of lavender scenes for sale.  
Come by and join in the festivities!  Love to paint lavender!

"Day At The Lavender Fest"    Pastel

FREE ADMISSION
Fri- Sat, July 11-12, 2014

CANCELED due to the very unfortunate loss
of well loved owner Bill Ketts 

ON THE KEY PENINSULA
10615 Wright Bliss Rd KPN, Gig Harbor, WA 98329
www.bluewillowlavenderfarm.com



4 comments:

  1. So fun to see your beautiful work...especially your lavender pieces...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, Bronze Medal Award winner in the Pastel 100. So glad I know you. IGTBU~Pat

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Pat! Beautiful painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks David. I've been enjoying your brilliant photography.

    ReplyDelete