Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best Of America Pastel Artists, Volume 11

"View From my Window", Pat Meras, Pastel, 12.5 x 6.5

"Carolyn's Path", Pat Meras, Pastel, 18 x 24

"Carolyn's Pond", Pat Meras, Pastel, 24 x 18

I feel very fortunate to have 3 paintings included in this beautiful book, and proud to be featured with such a fine group of artists. My images are on pages 41-42. To order copies: Kennedy Publishing, 5251-18 John Tyler Highway #311, Williamsburg, VA 23185, www.BestOfArtists.com/best-of-books, (757) 564-6261.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Pat! Any chance you'll post the other two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat - good for you! I was invited to be part of this but thought it was a scam... silly me. Jenessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful Pat...a nice addition to the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice. Great blog.
    Happy New Year and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting the other two - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very natural. Really very talented. I like the scenery paintings very much. Recently I saw an excellent rain scene painting in Brent Bailer Gallery and was very much impressed with it.

    ReplyDelete