Thursday, July 10, 2014

DEMO AT FULL MOON GALLERY DURING ARTWALK

Horseshoe Lake Paradise

It was a lovely warm summer eve that drew a generous crowd
to the gallery.  Thank you all for coming out.  I truly enjoyed
visiting and hearing your comments as my painting progressed.
I'm delighted that it sold, and found a good home.  
So gratifying for me to know the purchaser and the owner
whose creative works I also admire.

Thank you to Full Moon Gallery, 3155 Harborview Drive, Gig Harbor, 
and to Russ Salton and his participating musicians for donating 
their time and entertaining us with their inspiring music.

July 19th, Saturday from 10-3pm, I will again be painting
at Full Moon Gallery but out in front on the pavement
as I'll be participating in CHALK THE WALK again this year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment